The above warning applies when the product is used with nicotine-containing e-liquids
The MOD keeps asking "New coil (+)" or "Old coil (-)". It can't detect the atomizer due to the short circuit of your tank or your MOD.
• Please use a pin to stick on the 510 connector to see if it can be fixed or not. If problem still remains please refer to next step.
• Please try other tanks or coils with your MOD and try the same tank on other MODs to check if they could work fine, so as to confirm whether the problem is in the tank or the MOD.
• If it is the MOD issue, please try to upgrade the firmware of the MOD.
If your coil burnt out within a short time of using, follows might be the causes to the issue:
• You didn't prime the coil before vaping.
• The E-liquid you fill in is not enough.
• Improper vaping settings of power.
• You vape too frequently.
• Please prime the coil with low wattage for the first several puffs.
• Please fill the E-liquid over the minimum line of UFORCE.
• While vaping, please make sure the power of the MOD is within the power range that the coil can support.
• Please stands for 5 minutes to get the organic cotton completely saturated before vaping.
Sometimes your MOD might not read the resistance correctly. The resistance may display a little high or low on the screeen. This issue may be caused by the following factors:
• The resistance detection component might be broken.
• The 510 connector might be loose.
• The tank doesn't work fine.
• Please use another tanks to work with the MOD and make sure the tank are working fine.
• Please make sure the 510 connector are tight.
There is a possibility of e-liquid leakage at high pressure when you travel by air. Therefore, please separate your pods from other important objects.
There may be slight condensation of fluid due to the difference between indoor and outdoor temperature when you use the device. It is advisable to take out the pod, and shake it downwards.